quinta-feira, 27 de outubro de 2016

The un finished poem ( October 2016)



(Wave one)

In one hundred and six pages I searched
I wasn't seeking an answer, but an escape route
But instead, the words lit on fire my heart
As soon as I closed the last page of that peculiar book

For days I'm trying to figure out a way
To put my heart into words
Feelings that cannot be translated
Even if my bahasa was enough 

And in those stranger's words I found
No direction but the one I already knew
That in this life only two things are certain
The synchronicity is the guide to those awaken
And death will come any time without mistake 

These thoughts we try to avoid
From them we run and live like we are forever
We are afraid of our written paths
Because they demand our soul surrender

Instead of putting my mind to dreams
The pages about the steppe multiplied the words inside me
And the certainty that I needed at least to try
Despite the fear of silence in response
To fulfill my path, I need to say these words for thee

(Wave two)

Padang

No sidewalk in this city
You need to squeeze yourself
In the street corner
And trust the wheels
Will pass by far enough
Chickens need to be smart
Every day is a dangerous game

I shake hands that pretend to take me to their heart
I wonder where to it really wants to take me
I wonder if it took me to the past
To see the true roots of this place
We would see people making love
On extensive lawns
Before the prayers, before the sort hair cuts
Before outsiders ripped off
The forest culture
Before civilized boats have anchored at the cost
Wasn't it a free man land?
Wasn't it a beautiful naked earth?
Made with buffalo people?
The horns showing their true identity, no lies
Dance and rituals under the moon
How beautiful would it have been?
The true nature...
Not this one of masks
Hiding desires
Creating deceases in the souls
Occulting real intentions of the heart

I wonder if all these cover are there
To also cover the daemons inside
Don't be mistaken, everybody has at least one
But the difference between you and me
Is that I know my owns
I shake hands with it
But you hide behind forced smiles
And stealthy, sly looks
You hide your cowardice
With the "pretending" game
You cheat emotions so well
That you yourself believe in your own lies
And they will keep you here
Chains that won't let you fly
Where the dangerous and
Misleading roads fits you so well

Nenhum comentário: